My lovely readers :) Please Follow Up my Blog Ok :)

Blogger templates

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A notes for a father

Nowadays, i rarely get a peace of mind, my life full's with commitment,
Commitment as student,lots of assignment's, lot's lot's of stuff to study,a commitment as a son,become obidient and following orders was a tough jon to be done, commitment in becoming a great designer, 24 hours wasnt enough to practise everything that come in mind,and a commitment to handle and care for my relationship so that we wont have a fight, so that our relationship last longer.It was a huge responsibilities, and i am not even married yet.

and i know, if i'm working, there will be another commitment to handle.i wish that i'm much more tougher than this, i feel sick of complaints.I want to work and stay as far as i can, while helping my family to get one nice home.

I know, i should be a good son, i am the eldest among the family, let me learn how to take control of things.. let me be some one who lead.. i know i've done wrong so many times, i fail as a son.Don't make me feel worst.I know i am a failure in your family, and it hurts me more when i know that you never give me a chance to become an adult.

When you look at one point of view, you only see the same thing, while if you think around and out of the box, you'll see a different side of me.

give me space to learn to become a responsible man father.