My lovely readers :) Please Follow Up my Blog Ok :)

Blogger templates

Friday, November 5, 2010

its all about cats

many people said that, if somebody who loves cats, they have a caring heart,
i wonder if my girlfriend care enough to love me ??
i really love her when she played arround with kittens..
it reminds me the day we sat together at thaqwa while a kitten sleep on her umbrella... 

I know i'm quite loving person, love to say Love words, and it might make her boring..
but if i treat her normally, it felts something wrong happening between us..
before our declaration, we feel attracted to each other.. we feel the love connection..
but now it seems slower.. or maybe lost???
is because being to honest which make our heart apart??
our bcuz i'm to excited and make her feel boring..??
or it might be bcuz of me which i am highly hoping to have her love without letting her feeling grow...
hmmmmm
i love her.Thats what important.But i want her to love me tooo...
What if i really dissappointed 1 day?? will i be able to go through all of this
over and over again??
God, bless our relationship..
Make her love me.. Make her feel my love prescense :D
and dont take away our love feeling.. hurmmmmm





With my lovely Cats "MERAH" i love u merah..