My lovely readers :) Please Follow Up my Blog Ok :)

Blogger templates

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Experience.

Well, i am so fucking bored today, and my disappointment towards our local university become more and more powerlfull.. bhahahahaa

and event dissappointed to ptptn.

this time, i would like to share with u ols about love.

This year i am 24 years old,just a few months ahead make me 25.. the time move so fast.. and i feel too old to plasy around..Its sad to say it here, but i've tried with almost 40 plus girl, and all of it doesnt work out.

i'm not a perfectionist, but most of my relationship has been betrayed..
So, in all of the 40's relationship, not all of the reason's of clash is because of me.

after all of this relationship, i've realize one thing, if you want the best way to forget others which is ur ex love, is by loving someone new, it usually make my life a little bit happy, rather than sad for two years..
but recently, i've disovered that, if the new relationship does'nt turn out so well, it will return back as the past before you knew happiness..

actually, i am fucking tired for all of this.i am tired to find new love, tired to hold the pain which i have to suffer for my entire life.. but i keep standing still, i want to feel love like others.. i want to be happy..
but this try seems to be a failure.. maybe i should stay single as plasnned after all, so i wont make others cry..

i'm so hopelessly guy.. looking for ordinary girl which can accept my offer.LOVE. i dont know about my future, but i might be a good designer and a good father.I'm not looking for the hottest girl in entire world, just enough with someone sweet in the eye, and i will love her for my entire life..

i'm not a good person, so, i'm looking someone whose a little bit better than me.. a little naughty, caring and loving, and the most importan thing, she knows whats best for me in many ways..

who ever it is, i will appreciate you for my entire life.